Sunday, April 18, 2010
YouTube
I absolutely love YouTube! It can be a great resource if looking for inspirational or interesting footage to enhance most learning experiences. I recently posted a comment to Zelina's blog agreeing with her on the usage of inspirational videos in education. I also commented on the video footage in YouTube of Stephen Bradbury winning a gold medal at the winter olympics in Salt Lake City in 2002. I have seen this footage displayed before as an example of how you should never give up even though the odds are against you.
In Dale's cone, video footage also appeals to a wide audience. I would use such technology for using as triggers to a learning design or supporting material, as it can provide real life examples for any concepts of a subject in a learning design. Actually being able to see and hear examples of the message makes videos a powerful learning tool.
I attach the YouTube of Stephen Bradbury and would love to know of anyone else's favourite YouTube clips that could be used for educational purposes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment